Do you just want to get it done, without the stress of event management, but still want to do something a bit special? I’ve teamed up with some amazing boutique businesses on the Mornington Peninsula who will provide you with an experience that is too good to be true.

Imagine a winery picnic or a very romantic spot nestled amongst the sand dunes as you gaze out to sea.... both of you in your own private space, far from the maddening crowds as you seal the deal.

You still get to pop your own stamp on the day by choosing your music, writing your Vows (if you want to be creative this is where your light will shine!) plus get the added advantage of using local businesses that specialise in all things that bring pleasure to you their guests on your special day.

There are a few legal words that must be said to make the process legal. We can even supply the two legal witnesses, or... you bring along your two fav confidants.

Voila, your paperwork is signed and that now makes you legally hitched.

You then you get to relax and immerse yourselves for two nights, in your own exclusive accommodation, listen to the waves crashing on the shore as you are lulled off to sleep. Gorgeous florals can be arranged from Petal to the Metal to decorate your table, your arms, or just to make you feel special.

Newly, easily, privately and cheekily married.

For more information and all the different packages and dates available for your elopement.  Please follow the link here:

Notice of Intended Marriage.

To be legally married in Australia, a person must:

  • not be married to someone else

  • not be marrying a parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, brother or sister

  • be at least 18 years old, unless a court has approved a marriage where one party is aged between 16 and 18 years old

  • understand what marriage means and freely consent to marry

  • use specific words during the ceremony

  • give written notice of their intention to marry to their authorised celebrant, within the required time frame.

Important paperwork - Notice of Intended Marriage

  • A Notice of Intended Marriage form will be supplied to couples, once completed the paperwork needs to be given to celebrant at least one month before the marriage is to take place 

  • As your celebrant, I  can help you complete the form. The notice may be completed and witnessed outside Australia if required.

  • Talk to your celebrant if there is less than one month before your wedding. A prescribed authority may approve a shorter notice time in some limited circumstances.

  • You will need to supply evidence of date and place of birth, identity and the end of any previous marriages for each party. In some circumstances, you may also be asked to complete a statutory declaration to support your evidence.